Thursday, April 12, 2012

Facebook Zutterista: Stefani Chastain

We love finding new Zutteristas on our Facebook Page and that is exactly where we discovered Stefani's amazing handmade, upcycled journals!!



Isn't this cute?! Stefani stamped sentiments on the bandages printed on the package.


Now we know what to do with all of those board games with missing pieces--turn the rest into mini books!


If you can cut it, you can bind it!



Thank you Stefani for sharing your inspired creations with us on our Facebook Page!!! We're proud to call you a "Zutterista"!

About the Artist:

I have been paper crafting for the last 15 years and mostly just make things for other people. I like making and giving unique gifts. I have been married for 8 years and I am the mother of a 4 year old Boston Terrier named Liberty Belle. I got a Bind it All 6 months ago and have enjoyed making smash books and notebooks with it. As my next project, I am going to make the first scrapbook for me and my husband since we started dating 10 years ago. I'm starting with our recent trip to Disney World.


Please check my blog out at www.stylesbystefani.blogspot.com and follow me on Facebook at Styles by Stefani.


Want your work featured on the Zutter blog? Just share your projects on our Facebook Page we just MIGHT be contacting you sometime soon :)

17 comments:

crazyaboutcricut said...

BRILLIANT, BRILLIANT, BRILLIANT! Will SO be scraplifting this one!

Cheryl Boglioli said...

These are all so clever. I love the monopoly cards bound. Hmm...

Stefani said...

Thank you so much for featuring some of my projects! I enjoy making them so much! Stay tuned for what's next! Stefani

Katie O'Mary said...

So awesome Stefano. I'he been saving my boxes to try this :)

texastwins said...

Great job....Where's mine? LOL

KropinKat said...

I LOVE them!!!! You are so clever!!!

Java Jen's Creations said...

Your minis are adorable!! I love them all!!! So much fun! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Unknown said...

so super cute. what a great idea.

Molly Smith said...

Oh my gosh, these are the most clever EVER! I know what I will be saving from now on. Thanks for sharing Stefani's work. Awesone!
-Molly

Michelle said...

VERY AWESOME ~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stefani did a great job !! on all the mini books what a great showcase !! congrats girl !!!

www.scrappinwithmybug.com

Candace Pelfrey said...

Sooo cute Stefani!!! LOVE all of those!!

Michelle said...

How awesome is this? Thanks for sharing Stefani.

Monica said...

Yay Stefani! Congrats and awesome projects love them all.

Monica said...

Yay Stefani!!! Congrats girl they are definitely unique and super awesome. Love them all.

the"divine"hand said...

OMGoodness!!!!!!How clever!!!

Raven B said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE all of these Stefiiiiii!!!

hugs,
Raven

Technology in Education said...

I made these for my third graders to use a poetry books. "Take a bite out of Poetry". They love them!