Monday, April 4, 2011

Baby Boy Banner Album with the Bind-it-All!


Banners are very popular in Scrapbooking right now and I really wanted to try my hand at making a banner shaped mini album. For the covers I used Zutter Canvas Artboard Covers and cut them into the banner shape.

Then for the inside pages I cut patterned paper to fit inside the covers. Once my mini album was shaped I just picked the best place to bind it which I thought was along the top so it would hang more like a banner. Isn't it cute?!?!? 

The really great thing about the Bind-It-All is you can create mini albums in any shape and size. The only limit is your imagination.   Try a new shape and bind away!  And with this being the season of baby showers and spring time parties, now's the time to give it a whirl! Have fun.

Zutter Zister DT Member Fleur Smith

3 comments:

Janet's Joy said...

I love the banner shape Fleur1 Adorable!

Scrappymama Elaine said...

I love it! Must give it a try!

Kimberly Kett said...

Absolutely FABULOUS! Love it!!